Acceptable Use Policy
Please don’t use Superglue to distribute anything offensive, to promote anything illegal, or to harass anyone. You may not use Superglue to create, send, display, advertise, or sell (as applicable):
Illegal goods or services
- Emails that violate the CAN-SPAM act or other anti-spam laws
- Pornography/sexually explicit content
- Campaigns promoting or supporting terrorism or violent extremism
- Counterfeit products or products that infringe the intellectual property rights of others, including trademark, copyright, design or patent rights
Some industries have higher-than-average abuse complaints, which can jeopardize deliverability. In order to maintain the reliability of our platform, we do not allow businesses that offer these types of services, products, or content:
- Escort services, mail-order bride/spouse finders, international marriage brokers, and other similar sites and services
- Hookup, swinger, or sexual encounter sites or services
- Pharmaceutical products
- Work-at-home scams, make money online, and lead generation opportunities
- Gambling services or products
- Multi-level marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Credit repair and get out of debt opportunities
- List brokers or list rental services
- Selling “Likes” or followers for a social media platform
- Cryptocurrencies, virtual currencies, and any digital assets related to an Initial Coin Offering
If we identify abuse at our sole discretion, we may suspend, throttle, or disable the account.
We work hard to maintain the positive reputation of our platform, but we count on our you to pitch in too. You may not:
- Send Spam. Spam can be in the form of bulk emails or one to one commercial emails.
- Include in your Campaigns, Websites, Ads, or account or sell any material that wasn’t created by you, provided for you to use, or that would violate anyone’s rights. That includes text, photos, graphics, and other content.
- Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information in the Service or in any Campaigns created, managed, or sent using our Service.
- Share your password.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the Software.
- Use any of the Software to create a competing product.
- Set up multiple accounts for any person or entity in order to send similar content, unless you’re part of a franchise or agency.
- Import or incorporate any of this information into any account, audience, emails, or otherwise upload to our servers: Social Security numbers, passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information.
- Upload or send email Campaigns to purchased, rented, third-party, co-reg, publicly available data, or partner lists of any kind.
- Send or forward personal mail.
- Send content created in Superglue through another service.
- Host images on our servers for any purpose other than for your use of the Service.
- Host Content on our servers for any purpose other than for your use of the Service.
- Sell or offer to sell any counterfeit products or products that infringe the intellectual property rights of others, including trademark, copyright, design or patent rights.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!